M80292: Service Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course introduces Microsoft Dynamics CRM service management functionality and explains how it helps organizations track information about cases, customer complaints or requests, and small projects. You will learn how to use the knowledge base and discusses how organizations can browse, locate, and share information in the repository. It also discusses how to create, manage and use teams and queues in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Delegates will learn how to
- Use some of the most common service management applications of Queues and Contracts.
- Work with cases in the case grid.
- Understand the steps required to create a new case.
- Create and manage contract templates.
- Create and manage contracts.
- Add contract lines to a contract.
- Associate contracts with cases.
- Create, activate and deactivate, and delete Knowledge Base article templates.
- Search articles from within a case record and utilize articles to resolve cases.
- Create, manage and work with Teams.
- Define steps involved in creating and managing queues.
- Work with queue items.
- Build personal and system charts and dashboards to provide insight into important service management information.
This course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available service management features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Introduction (5 topics)
- Getting Started with Service Management
- Cases and the Service Management Process
- Queues and Contracts in Service Management
- Working with Cases in the Case Grid
- Lab: Assigning Cases and Default Queues
Working with Cases and Contracts (6 topics)
- Creating Case Records
- Working with Cases
- Contracts and Contract Templates
- Creating and Working with Contracts
- Using Contracts with Cases
- Lab: Resolving a Case with a Contract
Using the Knowledge Base (5 topics)
- Article Templates
- Creating, Approving and Publishing Articles
- Using and Searching the Knowledge Base
- Cases and Knowledge Base Articles
- Lab: Managing Knowledge Base Articles
Working with Teams and Queues (6 topics)
- Introduction to Teams
- Introduction to Queues
- Creating and Managing Queues
- Working with Queues and Queue Items
- Using Workflows with Queues
- Lab: Routing Cases to Queues
Analysis, Reporting and Goals (4 topics)
- Service Management Reports
- Service Management Charts and Dashboards
- Goal Management for Service
- Lab: Goal and Goal Metrics
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General working knowledge of customer relationship management
- General understanding of business processes
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Windows