Introduction to Dynamics 365 Sales
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This one-day introduction to Dynamics Sales course is aimed at delegates who are completely new to the Dynamics system. The course covers logging into a Dynamics online platform, navigating the screens, searching, finding and creating records, as well as exporting to Excel and using the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
Following this course delegates may look to expand their Dynamics 365 Sales knowledge and take course MB210 Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement for Sales.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Management (2 topics)
- What is Dynamics 365
- Main Record Types
Navigating the Dynamics 365 Sales Hub (5 topics)
- Opening the Dynamics 365 Sales Hub
- The site map and Dynamics 365 Sales app screen
- Using the Site Map for Navigating between Entities and Dashboards
- Personal Options
- Lab: Navigating the Sales Hub
Using Views & Dashboards (4 topics)
- What is a view?
- Switching between views
- Viewing charts & Dashboards
- Lab: Views, Dashboards & Defaults
Searching for Records (5 topics)
- The alphabet bar, sorting & filtering
- Quick Find
- Advanced Find
- Creating a personal view
- Lab: Searching for Records and Creating a Personal View
Working with Contacts, Accounts & Competitors (7 topics)
- Working with Records
- Create a New Record
- Mandatory & Recommended Fields
- Working the different Field Types
- Working with Subgrids
- Lab A Create a New Contact
- Lab B Create a New Account
Creating Activity Records (4 topics)
- Working with the Timeline
- Creating Activities
- Lab A Creating Activity Records
- Lab B Emailing Sales Literature to a Customer
Working with Leads & Opportunities (8 topics)
- Creating Leads
- Lab A Create a New Lead
- Convert Email Records to Leads
- Working with Leads
- Lab B Creating & Qualifying Leads
- Working with Opportunities
- Creating Opportunities
- Lab C Completing an Opportunity
Exporting to Excel (2 topics)
- Types of Excel Export
- Lab Exporting Opportunities to Excel
Dynamics 365 App for Outlook (3 topics)
- Using the App for Outlook
- Tracking Emails
- Lab Using the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook (Optional)
Creating Dashboards (module for Super Users) (1 topic)
- Lab Creating a Personal Dashboard
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Please note: Before attending this class delegates must have a Microsoft account (signing up one is free). The instructions on how to set up a Microsoft account can be found here.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|