Dynamics CRM & Dynamics 365 for Sales Management
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
All of the courses, including this one, which make up the five-day, 'Fast Track' suite of courses share the same, rolling scenario.
This course, in common with its companion courses, uses structured Walkthroughs throughout each module to put into practice what has just been introduced by the trainer. There's also a Lab at the end of each module with 'high-level' requirements as well as detailed, step-by-step instructions.
A number of the modules in the Fast Track set of courses incorporate a 'Stretch Yourself' lab for more advanced delegates or for those who simply work at a faster rate than other delegates.
After each module's lab(s), a set of questions are posed to test delegates' understanding of the material introduced in the module.
On completion, delegates will learn how to:
- Drive an end-to-end Sales Process from the identification of Leads to the fulfilment of Orders.
- To build a Product Catalog using Product Families to arrange Products and Bundles into structured groups, and to define Product Properties and Relationships to aid the Sales Process.
- To create Price Lists, allowing flexible pricing structures across single or multiple currencies.
- To revise Quotes to maximise an Opportunity.
- As Opportunities are created, Quotes prepared, Invoices and Orders raised, Delegates will learn how to add and remove Products, Lock and Unlock prices
Analytics will be supported by a specific module covering Views, Reports, and Charts. Goal Management will be addressed in a module covering Metrics, individual, team and organisation Goals.
Please note: for Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required. The additional screen must have a minimum screen size of 19 inch and minimum resolution of 1280x1024, with the vertical resolution (1024) being the most critical.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Introduction to Sales Management (5 topics)
- Create a Competitor record.
- Build a Subject Tree for classification purposes.
- Create a Sales Literature record.
- Use Quick Create forms to generate a Lead.
- Lab: Create and Qualify a Lead.
Opportunity Management (4 topics)
- Advance the Sales Process by creating Opportunities.
- Understand how to assign Opportunities.
- Learn how to use Opportunity Views.
- Lab: Quick-Create a new Opportunity.
Establishing the Product Catalog (14 topics)
- Establishing Territories for salespeople.
- Setting up a Discount List.
- Creating Unit Groups.
- Define Product Properties.
- Tailor the properties for a specific product or product group.
- Customise the Product form.
- Create Price Lists.
- Add Products to an Opportunity.
- Put together a Product Bundle.
- Clone existing Products.
- Create opportunities for cross-selling, up-selling, substitute and accessory sales.
- Lab One: Create and visualise a Product Family.
- Lab Two: Override Product Properties.
- Lab Three: Complete a set of Product Relationships
Order Processing (8 topics)
- Adding a Currency field to Product records to allow their sale in different currencies.
- Establishing Territory Relationships for Price Lists.
- Cloning to create a Product for a specific Price List.
- Create a Quote from an Opportunity.
- Generate an Order from a Quote.
- Raise an Invoice from an Order.
- Lab One: Establishing a non-Sterling Price List.
- Lab Two: An end-to-end Sale outside of the Sterling currency zone.
Establishing Goals (4 topics)
- Create a new Goal Metric with an 'Actual' Rollup value.
- Create and manage individual Goals.
- Create and manage Team Goals.
- Lab: Create a Parent/Child Goal.
Analysing Sales (4 topics)
- Exporting a Pivot Table to Excel.
- Viewing existing Charts and Dashboards.
- Creating a Chart.
- Lab: Create a new Sales Dashboard.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Please note: Before attending this class delegates must have a Microsoft account (signing up one is free). The instructions on how to set up a Microsoft account can be found here.