Novell Identity Manager 4: Administration
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Novell Identity Manager 4 is a new family of products designed to help you manage identity across physical, virtual, and cloud environments. With Novell Identity Manager 4: Administration (Course 3109) you will learn the core functionality and administration techniques common to all versions of Novell Identity Manager 4. In this course, you will learn to use the embedded identity vault, run basic reports, check driver states, manage policies, and more. If you are managing identities in your enterprise and using Novell Identity Manager 4 Advanced Edition or Standard Edition, this course provides a solid foundation for understanding and administering this industry-leading product.
This course is for anyone administering identities in an enterprise using Novell Identity Manager 4. People familiar with previous versions of Novell Identity Manager should also take this course. Novell Identity Manager 4 contains a new architecture and many inclusions and enhancements not found in previous versions.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Understand the architecture of Novell Identity Manager 4.
- Understand the structure and schema of the embedded identity vault.
- Use the Novell Identity Manager 4 tools to perform administrative tasks such as performing traces and checking driver states.
- Manage policies.
- Manage connected systems.
- Perform health checks.
- Run reports common to all versions of Novell Identity Manager 4.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (14 topics)
- Describe Novell Identity Manager 4
- Identity Manager Components/Architecture
- Review Novell Identity Manager Deployment Guidelines
- Identity Manager Administration
- Configure Identity Manager Drivers
- Manage Policies and Filters
- Implement Identity Manager Password Synchronization
- Identity Manager JOBs
- Work Order Driver
- User Application
- Implement Identity Manager Reporting
- APPENDIX A - eDirectory Fundamentals