Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
The ability to lead others effectively is a crucial leadership competence for any leader or aspiring leader. In this 2 day workshop individuals will explore the concept of leading others and discover how to develop teams and individuals to improve organisational effectiveness.
The workshop fuses the best of organisational development, training and consulting approaches in a workshop format using exploration, peer feedback and coaching, personal reflection, personal development and action planning to create sustainable leadership development impact.
In the workshop leaders share and learn from one another's experiences and co-create ideas and solutions to aid them in their leadership development journey. This is underpinned by robust theoretical research and an accredited WorldsView™ Academy facilitator who will guide the leaders through the workshop.
- Understand the purpose of the workshop and begin to explore the concept of leading teams and individuals
- Explore the importance of teams and the leader's role in empowering and developing a team
- Explore the one-on-one developmental relationships between individuals and a leader
- Synthesise the learning from the workshop, celebrate the journey and consider the way forward
This course is aimed at anyone who leads or wants to lead individuals, teams, groups and organisations more effectively.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (18 topics)
- Action plan
- Cross-functional team
- Derailing team behaviours
- Managing conflict
- Performance management
- Succession planning
- Team development
- Team empowerment
- Team learning
- Team roles
- Team skills