McAfee VirusScan and McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Administration
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
The McAfee® VirusScan® and McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator® Administration course from McAfee Education Services enables attendees to receive in-depth training on the benefits of the centralized management and deployment of McAfee products. Enabling administrators to fully understand the capabilities of their security solution not only reduces the risks of misconfiguration, but also ensures that an organization gets the maximum protection from installation.
At the end of this course, attendees should understand the capabilities of the McAfee centralizedmanagement solution. Attendees will also have the ability to install, deploy, and maintain anti-virus protection with McAfee VirusScan Enterprise and using McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (McAfee ePO™) software.
System and network administrators, security personnel, auditors, and/or consultants concerned with network and system security should take this course. It is recommended that the students have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows administration, system administration concepts,a basic understanding of computer security concepts, and a general understanding of viruses and antivirus technologies.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Day 1 (6 topics)
- Module 1: McAfee Security Connected and ePolicy Orchestrator Overview
- Module 2: Planning a McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Deployment
- Module 3: Installing McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Software
- Module 4: Managing Dashboards and Monitors
- Module 5: Managing McAfee ePO Permission Sets and Users
- Module 6: Creating the System Tree
Day 2 (7 topics)
- Module 7: Populating the System Tree
- Module 8: Using the Tag Catalog
- Module 9: Sorting the System Tree
- Module 10: Using the Policy Catalog and Managing Policies
- Module 11: Managing McAfee Agent Policies
- Module 12: McAfee Agent
- Module 13: Installing the McAfee Agent
Day 3 (5 topics)
- Module 14: Client and Server Tasks
- Module 15: System Information
- Module 16: Repositories
- Module 17: Managing Product Maintenance with Repositories
- Module 18: Reporting with Queries
Day 4 (7 topics)
- Module 19: Introduction to McAfee VirusScan Enterprise
- Module 20: Installing McAfee VirusScan Enterprise
- Module 21: Configuring McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Access Protection Policies
- Module 22: Configuring VirusScan Access Protection Policies
- Module 23: Configuring McAfee VirusScan Enterprise: Email, Alert, and Interface Policies
- Module 24: Configuring Buffer Overflow, Unwanted Program, and Quarantine Manager Policies
- Module 25: Configuring McAfee VirusScan Tasks
It is recommended that the students have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows administration, system Administration concepts, a basic understanding of computer security concepts, and a general understanding of viruses and anti-virus technologies.