EC Council Certified Security Analyst
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
EC Council Certified Security Analyst, ECSA is an advanced ethical hacking training certification that complements the Certified Ethical Hacker, CEH certification by exploring the analytical phase of ethical hacking.
While the Certified Ethical Hacker certification exposes the delegate to hacking tools and technologies, the Certified Security Analyst course takes it a step further by exploring how to analyze the outcome from these tools and technologies. Through groundbreaking network penetration testing methods and techniques, this pen testing computer security certification helps delegates perform the intensive assessments required to effectively identify and mitigate risks to the information security of the infrastructure.
This makes the Certified Security Analyst 'Pen Testing' certification a relevant milestone toward achieving EC Council's Licensed penetration Tester, which also ingrains the learner in the business aspect of network penetration testing. The Licensed Penetration Tester standardizes the knowledge base for network penetration testing professionals by incorporating the best practices followed by experienced experts in the field.
The objective of Certified Security Analyst 'pen testing' certification is to add value to experienced Information security professionals by providing computer security training that will help them analyze the outcomes of their Vulnerability Assessments. Network Penetration Testing Training leads the learner into the advanced stages of ethical hacking.
- Network server administrators, Firewall Administrators, Information Security Testers, System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals.
- This certification is a pre-requisite to EC-Council's Licensed Penetration Tester Program.
Events taking place after the 1st of May 2017 will no longer offer classrom examinations. You will recieve your Pearson Vue exam voucher in your course fee, but will need to arrange this exam at Pearson Vue testing facility.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (47 topics)
- The Need for Security Analysis
- Advanced Googling
- TCP/IP Packet Analysis
- Advanced Sniffing Techniques
- Vulnerability Analysis with Nessus
- Advanced Wireless Testing
- Designing a DMZ
- Snort Analysis
- Log Analysis
- Advanced Exploits and Tools
- Penetration Testing Methodologies
- Customers and Legal Agreements
- Rules of Engagement
- Penetration Testing Planning and Scheduling
- Pre Penetration Testing Checklist
- Information Gathering
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Penetration Testing
- Internal Network Penetration Testing
- Routers and Switches Penetration Testing
- Firewall Penetration Testing
- IDS Penetration Testing
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing
- Denial of Service Penetration Testing
- Password Cracking Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Stolen Laptop, PDAs and Cell Phones Penetration Testing
- Application Penetration Testing
- Physical Security Penetration Testing
- Database Penetration testing
- VoIP Penetration Testing
- VPN Penetration Testing
- War Dialing
- Virus and Trojan Detection
- Log Management Penetration Testing
- File Integrity Checking
- Blue Tooth and Hand Held Device Penetration Testing
- Telecommunications and Broadband Communication Penetration Testing
- Email Security Penetration Testing
- Security Patches Penetration Testing
- Data Leakage Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Deliverables and Conclusion
- Penetration Testing Report and Documentation Writing
- Penetration Testing Report Analysis
- Post Testing Actions
- Ethics of a Licensed Penetration Tester
- Standards and Compliance
Do I have to be CEH to Attempt the ECSA Certification? No. While the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification is not a prerequisite for the ECSA course, we strongly advise candidates to attain the CEH certification prior to the commencement of the ECSA course.