Preparing for the CAPM Exam
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
The CAPM qualification is aimed at relatively new project managers and others involved in project management who seek professional accreditation or an initial understanding of the PMBOK GUIDE approach to project management.
This course provides the 23 hours training required as a prerequisite for the CAPM exam. The CAPM exam is normally taken on-line and will need to be arranged directly with the PMI (www.pmi.org).
Delegates will learn how to:
- Manage projects according to the PMBOKGUIDE approach
- Prepare for the CAPM exam.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (13 topics)
- Successful Project Ingredients
- The PMBOK GUIDE Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Critical Path Analysis and Scheduling
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Mock Exam
Anyone with an interest in the PMBOK GUIDE approach to project management. Those wishing to take the CAPM exam will need to meet the criteria set by the PMI (see www.pmi.org).