NetApp SAN Implementation Workshop 3.0
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This workshop shows how to connect Windows, vSphere, and Linux hosts using FC and iSCSI protocols into a NetApp storage area network (SAN).
This course is intended for those who implement SAN solutions using NetApp storage systems.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Objectives (6 topics)
- Define and describe storage area networks using Fibre Channel Protocol (FCP) and Internet SCSI (iSCSI)
- Configure Windows Server 2008 R2, vSphere (ESX 4.0), Red Hat 5.3, and Data ONTAP for iSCSI connectivity
- Configure Windows Server 2008 R2, vSphere (ESX 4.0), Red Hat 5.3, and Data ONTAP for FC connectivity
- Create and access a LUN by way of FCP and iSCSI from Windows Server 2008 R2, vSphere (ESX 4.0), and Red Hat 5.3
- Install and use SnapDrive for Windows and SnapDrive for Linux to create LUNs, Snapshot LUNs, restore LUNs from a Snapshot copy, and remove LUNs
- Size, clone, back up and recover LUNs on Windows Server 2008 R2, vSphere (ESX 4.0), and Red Hat 5.3 Troubleshoot SAN connectivity and performance issues
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
SAN Administration on Data ONTAP 7.3
This 3-day course provides the skills required for support and administration of FC and IP SAN environments running the Data ONTAP operating system.
Accelerated NCDA Boot Camp Data ONTAP 7.3
This 5-day boot camp course prepares delegates for the NetApp Certified Data Administrator certification.