Nortel CS1K Rls 6 - Support Specialist Bootcamp
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This 10 day intensive course is designed to take candidates with some understanding of IP and Telephony through the aspects of building, configuring and administering a CS1K Rel 6 Telephone switch.
The Target audience for the course are candidates with little or no experience of CS1K who wish to prepare for the NCSS (Nortel Certified Support Specialist) certification or just prepare themselves for working with the equipment.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the Architecture of a CS1K system and Upgrade options
- Install Base Linux and VxWorks Call servers
- Deploy Applications to Linux Servers
- Complete Basic configuration of CoRes, Standard Availability and High availability call servers
- Configure Phone sets through CLI & Element Manager
- Configure Virtual Trunks & PRI trunks
- Carry out Maintenance tasks
- Carry out an Import to Subscriber Manager to create users and Phone sets
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Key Areas (4 topics)
- System architecture
- Installation & Configuration
- Telephone administration
- Routing & Dial plans