Catalyst 6500 and Cisco 7600 Series Routers Firewall Services Module Deployment
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Cisco Other Training Courses.
Course Topics (19 topics)
- Catalyst 6500 Family and overview over Advanced Services Modules
- Firewall Services
- Configuration of the switch for the FWSM
- Implementing the FWSM
- Translations and Connections
- Access Control Lists and Content Filtering
- Grouping of objects
- IP Routing
- Cisco Modular Policy Framework
- Advanced Protocol Handling
- Transparent Firewall Mode
- Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager
- Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting
- Deployment of the FWSM within multiple contexts
- FWSM Management
- Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN for FWSM Remote Management
- FWSM Troubleshooting
- Cisco Security Manager
* Experience of configuring Cisco IOS Software * CCNA Certification or similar knowledge * Basic knowledge of Windows Operating systems * Familiarity with Network and Security Concepts
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2
A 5-day Training Course on ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2; Learn to Install, operate, & troubleshoot a small-medium office Enterprise network.
ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
A 5-day Training Course on ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1; Install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network.