Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This advanced Maya class focuses on learning the techniques and methods that will get you the best results. Over the three days you will be developing your skills and abilities with, Modelling, Lighting, Animation and Rendering.
On completion of this course, you will be able to design 3d environments with animated walking characters with realistic lighting viewed from a moving camera.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Stereoscopic Setup and Rendering (7 topics)
- Creating Stereoscopic Cameras
- Rendering a Scene with Stereoscopic Cameras
- Editing Stereoscopic Camera Rigs
- Output to Multi-Render Passes & Maya Composite
- Simple workflow
- How and where to use certain passes
- Using Render Passes in Maya Composite
Full Body Character Rigging for animation (4 topics)
- Character Setup Overview
- Creating Skeletons
- Adding IK to the Rig and Constraining it
- Creating High Level Controls
Adding Maya Muscle to Characters (9 topics)
- Introduction to Maya Muscle
- Creating Muscles
- Skin Deformation
- Muscle Collision
- Point Caching for Faster Playback
- Introduction to Maya Live and Match Mover
- Setting Up Shots
- Shot Strategy
- Tracking Footage & Overlaying 3D Elements
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.