MCTS Accelerated: SQL Server 2008, Database Development
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This Accelerated certification programmes provide you with everything you need to gain certification in a shortest time. Including:
- Course based on Microsoft Official Curriculum
- All events delivered by QA’s expert MCT team
- Extended delivery days – normally 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Practice tests taken with full support from your instructor
- Exam 70-433 TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development taken on the last day of the course
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Objectives (21 topics)
- Installing and Configuring SQL Server
- Managing Databases and Files
- Disaster Recovery
- Managing Security
- Transferring Data
- Automating Administrative Tasks
- Implementing Replication
- Maintaining High Availability
- Monitoring SQL Server
- Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning
- Creating Databases and Database Files
- Creating Data Types and Tables
- Creating and Tuning Indexes.
- Implementing Data Integrity by Using Constraints and Triggers
- Using XML
- Implementing Views.
- Implementing Stored Procedures
- Implementing Functions
- Implementing Managed Code in the Database
- Managing Transactions and Locks
- Using Service Broker
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
The SQL Language training course will teach the student how to read and write good SQL for querying, updating and maintaining SQL databases