NetApp SnapManager 5.0 for MS Exchange
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This solution-based course focuses on the optimization of Microsoft Exchange 2007 in a NetApp storage environment. This course takes students through the entire system integration process of architecture planning, data migration, backup and restore, disaster recovery, clustering and troubleshooting.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Objectives (6 topics)
- Describe the benefits of running MS Exchange on a storage system
- Perform Exchange 2007 storage planning, implementation, and administration
- Describe the MS Exchange backup and restore process
- Perform an installation of a Clustered Exchange server on a NetApp storage system
- Install and configure SnapDrive for Windows 6.0 Back up and verify an Exchange Data Store using SnapManager 5.0
- Restore data using SnapManager 5.0
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
NetApp Data OnTap 7.3 Fundamentals
5 Day OnTap Course which covers the basic administration topics on NetApp Storage appliances running the Data OnTap Operating System.
M5047: Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
Learn to configure & manage a messaging environment with training course M5047: Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.