NetApp SnapManager 5.0 for MS Exchange
This course has been retired. Please view currently available NetApp Training Courses.
Course Objectives (6 topics)
- Describe the benefits of running MS Exchange on a storage system
- Perform Exchange 2007 storage planning, implementation, and administration
- Describe the MS Exchange backup and restore process
- Perform an installation of a Clustered Exchange server on a NetApp storage system
- Install and configure SnapDrive for Windows 6.0 Back up and verify an Exchange Data Store using SnapManager 5.0
- Restore data using SnapManager 5.0
- Data ONTAP Fundamentals - Data Protection & Backup Recovery Solutions - Microsoft course 2400: Implementing and Managing Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007 - Microsoft course 2011: Troubleshooting Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.