Accelerated NCDA Boot Camp Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Prepare for success when taking the NS0-154 NetApp® Certified Data Management 7-Mode Administrator Exam. Through lectures and labs, you will learn the essential features and functions of the Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode operating system including network-attached storage administration and storage area networks configuration. This course, paired with the Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode Administration course, will enable you to become a certified NetApp data administrator.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Objectives (11 topics)
- Configure and administer the client/server in an NFS environment stating the rules for exporting
- resources and explain the /etc/exports access
- Configure, administer, and troubleshoot a storage system in a CIFS environment including creating
- and managing shares, users, groups, and sessions
- Collect and analyze performance data to assist with troubleshooting storage system hardware, operating systems, network connections, NFS
- configuration files, and options
- Define the components of a SAN environment and how LUNs relate to the storage system
- Explain Fibre Channel (FC) and iSCSI SAN multipathing options for Windows and Linux-based operating systems
- List the methods of storage system and data availability
- Configure and administer SnapRestore®, asynchronous and synchronous SnapMirror®,
- MetroCluster, SnapVault®, and Open Systems SnapVault
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode Administration
Thiss 5-day course provides the skills requires required for basic administration of a storage system running Data ONTAP 8.0 7-mode.