Accelerated NCDA Boot Camp Data ONTAP 7.3
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This instructor led (5 day course with extended hours, 8:00AM until 6PM Daily) boot camp style course is designed to prepare students for taking certification at the NetApp Certified Data Administrator level.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Objectives (12 topics)
- Identify the appropriate server environment for your storage system to support Windows clients
- Configure, administer and troubleshoot a storage system in a CIFS environment including creating and managing shares, users, groups and sessions
- Explain NFS protocol versions and NFS Implementation criteria
- Configure and administer the client/server in an NFS environment stating the rules for exporting resources and explain the /etc/ exports access
- Collect and analyze performance data to assist with troubleshooting storage system hardware, operating systems, network connections, NFS configuration files and options
- Define the components of a SAN environment and how LUNs relate to the storage system
- Describe factors affecting the LUN size, create and manage LUNs on a storage controller for both Windows and UNIX hosts
- Explain FC and IP SAN multipathing options for Windows and UNIX operating systems and how to troubleshoot common SAN issues
- Explain the concept of Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) Configure, administer, list best practices and perform troubleshooting for SnapRestore, Asychronous and Synchronous SnapMirror, SyncMirror, SnapVault, OSSV and SnapLock, LockVault
- Use NDMP to archive data
- Define, configure and administer the NetApp High Availability solutions: active-active configuration, MetroCluster, Stretch MetroCluster, Fiber-Attached MetroCluster
- Articulate best practices when deploying active-active configurations
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .