ONTAP 9.3 Data Protection Administration
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Become proficient with NetApp ONTAP SnapMirror, SnapVault, SVM DR, SyncMirror, and NDMP technologies used to replicate, restore, and protect mission-critical data in the enterprise. Backup and restore operations are taught using the NetApp storage system CLI and the OnCommand System Manager.
The course also provides an overview of the ONTAP MetroCluster high-availability and disaster recovery software solution.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Objectives (7 topics)
- Describe NetApp protection technology and the NetApp integrated data-protection solutions that are supported in ONTAP
- Design, implement, and manage ONTAP SnapMirror replication
- Perform storage virtual machine disaster recovery setup and operation
- Design, implement, and manage ONTAP SnapVault replication
- Use the OnCommand System Manager to set up and manage backup and restore operations
- Describe how SyncMirror software can be used to protect data at the aggregate level
- Describe how to implement the NDMP protocol in ONTAP software
Data ONTAP Protection Fundamentals (WBT) and ONTAP Cluster Administration
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .