NetApp Protection Software Administration
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This instructor-led course is for administrators and support personnel who will use SnapMirror®, SnapRestore®, SnapVault®, Open Systems SnapVault, SnapLock®, and LockVault™ to manage mission-critical data in the enterprise. Basic information on SnapMirror for Open Systems® and Protection Manager and Provisioning Manager are presented. A mixture of lecture and hands-on activities teach concepts and techniques needed to effectively use these solutions.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Objectives (8 topics)
- Set up and maintain Snapshotï¿½ copies
- Revert a file system to a previous version using SnapRestore
- Describe SnapMirror, SnapVault, and Open Systems SnapVault features and functions
- Process basic backup and restore operations with SnapMirror, SnapVault, and Open Systems SnapVault
- Troubleshoot common issues and optimize mirror solution performance
- Describe functionality for the Protection Manager and the Provisioning Manager application that run in the NetApp Management Console.
- Describe SnapMirror for Open Systemsï¿½ features, operating concepts and components and how they work together to provide reliable system-wide data consistency for data migration, replication and disaster recovery.
- Protect your data with SnapLock
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .