Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Guerrilla .NET provides a deep exploration of .NET design philosophy and practical advice. You will learn a myriad of patterns and best practices, and obtain hands-on experience developing applications using Visual Studio 2015 and Windows 10. Learn to write code using new .NET class libraries like Entity Framework 5/6, MVC 5, and The Reactive Framework.
- How ASP.NET MVC is different from building WebForms-based web application
- Use powerful OO design patterns and techniques to build loosely-coupled, testable, and maintainable applications including Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IoC), and unit testing
- Learn advanced WPF / Windows Phone / Windows Store design patterns and techniques including MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel)
- Explore the rapidly evolving world of cloud-computing from a .NET developer's perspective. Learn about IaaS, PaaS, and design patterns for scalable cloud-based applications
- Learn how Entity Framework has shifted towards a code-first programming model to empower developers to build, and test, great data-access layers
For developers who:
- Plan to develop for .NET 4.0 and above
- Need their applications to be highly available and robust
- Want to learn best practices and design patterns for .NET applications
- Want to learn cutting-edge, emerging techniques and technologies
- Have some experience with C# and .NET development (prerequisite)
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Day 1 (4 topics)
- Deep Dive Language Mechanics
- Entity Framework 6 Introduction
- WPF Basics
- Unit Testing
Day 2 (4 topics)
- Entity Framework 6 and the Repository Pattern
- WPF, DataBinding and MVVM
- Test Doubles and Mocking
- Building REST-based Services
Day 3 (4 topics)
- Task - a Unified Threading API
- Thread Safety
- Simplifying Thread Safe Code
- C#5 Async/Await
Day 4 (4 topics)
- Inside the Garbage Collector
- Power Debugging with WinDBG
- Introducing the Reactive Framework (Rx)
- Building Asynchronous Web Applications With SignalR
Day 5 (3 topics)
- Parallel Frameworks for Scalable Compute
- C# 6
- DNX (the artist formally known as ASP.NET vNext)
Attendees require some experience with C# and .NET development.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.