SAN Administration on Data ONTAP 7.3
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
The SAN Administration on Data ONTAP® 7.3 course was designed for those who provide support and administration for FC and IP SAN environments running the Data ONTAP operating system. This course is delivered using Windows® and UNIX® hosts. The course covers SAN infrastructure preparation, storage provisioning options, creation and management of LUNs and volumes, multipathing and high availability, Fibre Channel cfmodes, and troubleshooting techniques.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Objectives (6 topics)
- Define the characteristics of a SAN environment and how LUNs relate to the storage system
- Describe the components of FC and IP SANs
- Describe size planning requirements for LUNs
- Create and manage LUNs on a storage system from both Windows and UNIX hosts
- Explain both FC and IP SAN multipathing options for both Windows and native Solaris 10 operating systems
- Explain the most common problems associated with a SAN environment and how to troubleshoot these problems
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .