SAN Administration on Data ONTAP 7.3
This course has been retired. Please view currently available NetApp Training Courses.
Course Objectives (6 topics)
- Define the characteristics of a SAN environment and how LUNs relate to the storage system
- Describe the components of FC and IP SANs
- Describe size planning requirements for LUNs
- Create and manage LUNs on a storage system from both Windows and UNIX hosts
- Explain both FC and IP SAN multipathing options for both Windows and native Solaris 10 operating systems
- Explain the most common problems associated with a SAN environment and how to troubleshoot these problems
- Data ONTAP Fundamentals or equivalent experience - Introduction to Network Appliance™ Products, v4 (WBT)
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.