NFS Administration on Data OnTap v7.3
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
NFS Administration on Data ONTAP® 7.3 is an instructor-led course designed for those who provide support and administration for an NFS environment on NetApp® storage systems running the Data ONTAP operating system. The course covers the NFS protocol and implementation criteria; configuration, administration, and monitoring options; and troubleshooting NFS problems.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Objectives (13 topics)
- Explain NFS protocol overview, NFS versions, and NFS implementation criteria
- Configure NFS protocol and options on the storage system
- Configure the storage system to export resources to clients
- Configure access permissions and options
- Configure the clients to mount resources from the storage syste
- Administer exported resources to targets
- Monitor the usage of exported resources
- Create quota reports based on resource usage
- State the rules for exporting resources to hosts, subnets, and netgroups
- Explain the /etc/exports access options and how they relate to mount permissions
- Review approaches to harden security for a storage system in an NFS environment
- Collect NFS performance statistics with storage system commands and tools
- Troubleshoot basic NFS problems
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .