MCTS Accelerated: Windows Server 2008, Network Infrastructure, Configuring
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Microsoft Windows 2008 Training Courses.
Course Topics (11 topics)
- Installing and Configuring Servers
- Configuring and Troubleshooting DNS
- Configuring and Troubleshooting DHCP
- Configuring and Troubleshooting IPv6 TCP/IP
- Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role Service
- Configuring Network Access Protection
- Configuring IPSec
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting IPSec
- Configuring and Managing Distributed File System
- Configuring and Managing Storage Technologies
- Configuring Availability of Network Resources and Content
Active Directory technology specialists aspiring to be Enterprise Administrators (Tier 4 day-to-day network operations) or Network Administrators (Tier 2) would benefit from this course along with experienced Server Administrators aspiring to be Enterprise Administrators. Storage Area Network Administrators who need to understand this information to deploy or extend their current storage infrastructure and Operations Managers who need this information to support troubleshooting efforts and business decisions would also benefit. All delegates must have * Working experience with Windows Server 2003. * Basic knowledge of Active Directory. * An understanding of security concepts and methodologies (for example, corporate policies). * Basic knowledge of DHCP. * Basic knowledge of IPSec.