MCTS Accelerated: Windows Server 2008, Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
The Accelerated certification programmes provide you with everything you need to gain certification in a shortest time. Including:
- Full Microsoft Official Curriculum
- All events delivered by QA’s expert MCT team
- Extended delivery days – normally 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Practice tests taken with full support from your instructor
- Exam 70-643 TS: MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring exam taken on the final day of your course
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (30 topics)
- Install Windows Server 2008.
- Perform initial configuration tasks for Windows Server 2008.
- Conduct an unattended install of Windows Server 2008.
- Configure Windows Server Core 2008.
- Use Windows Deployment Services to deploy Windows Server 2008.
- Utilize Windows Server Deployment.
- Upgrade to Windows Server 2008 from Windows Server 2003.
- Upgrade Active Directory to Windows Server 2008.
- Upgrade Windows Server 2003 File and Print servers to Windows Server 2008.
- Upgrade Windows Server 2003 Application and Web servers to Windows Server 2008.
- Upgrade Windows Server 2003 Branch Office servers to Windows Server 2008.
- Implement a Volume Licensing Strategy using KMS and MAK.
- Configuring an IIS 7.0 Web Server
- Configuring IIS 7.0 Web Sites and Application Pools
- Configuring IIS 7.0 Application Settings
- Configuring IIS 7.0 Modules
- Securing the IIS 7.0 Web Server and Web Sites
- Configuring Delegation and Remote Administration
- Using Command-line and Scripting for IIS 7.0 Administration
- Tuning IIS 7.0 for Improved Performance
- Ensuring Web Site Availability with Web Farms
- Troubleshooting IIS 7.0 Web Servers
- Configuring Terminal Services Core Functionality
- Configuring and Managing Terminal Services Licensing
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Terminal Services Connections
- Configuring Terminal Services Resources
- Configuring Terminal Services Web Access
- Configuring Session Broker
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Terminal Services Gateway
- Managing and Monitoring Terminal Services
This course is intended for AD Technology Specialists, Server Administrators, and Enterprise Administrators who need to learn how to Install, configure and upgrade Windows Server 2008, install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot an Internet Information Services 7.0 Web Server in Windows Server 2008, configure, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot a Terminal Services (TS) environment. * Delegates must have a good understanding of networking. * Intermediate understanding of network operating systems. * An awareness of security best practices. * Knowledge of server hardware. * Basic concepts of backup and recovery in a Windows Server Environment.