PowerPoint 2010 Level 2
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
As a Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 user, you are familiar with the basics of creating a presentation, and you are able to convey information effectively in a simple way. Static content in presentations, however, will not keep your audience interested. In this course, you will enhance presentations with features that will transform basic presentations into a powerful means of communication.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Customise the PowerPoint environment.
- Customise a design template.
- Add diagrams to your presentation.
- Add special effects to a PowerPoint presentation.
- Use the various options to customise slide shows.
- Use PowerPoint to publish slides to a slide library and secure your presentations.
- Finalise a presentation
This course is designed for students who want to gain the skills necessary to work with design templates, various types of diagrams, special effects, custom slide shows, collaboration functionality, and advanced presentation delivery. This course also assists in the preparation for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010. It is for students who already have knowledge of the basics of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, including slide formatting and working with tables, charts, images, objects, and presentation preparation.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Customising the PowerPoint Environment (2 topics)
- Customise the PowerPoint Interface
- Set Options for Working with PowerPoint
Customising a Design Template (5 topics)
- Set Up a Slide Master
- Customise Slide Layouts
- Add Headers and Footers
- Modify the Notes Master
- Modify the Handout Master
Adding SmartArt Graphics to a Presentation (2 topics)
- Insert SmartArt Graphics
- Modify SmartArt Graphics
Adding Special Effects to Presentations (2 topics)
- Add Multimedia Elements
- Customise Slide Component Animations
Customising a Slide Show Presentation (4 topics)
- Set Up a Custom Show
- Annotate a Presentation
- Create a Presenter-Independent Slide Show
- Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
Collaborating on a Presentation (4 topics)
- Review a Presentation
- Publish Slides to a Slide Library
- Restrict Access to a Shared Presentation
- Share a Presentation Using PowerPoint Web App
Securing and Distributing a Presentation (5 topics)
- Broadcast a Presentation
- Convert a Presentation into a Video
- Package a Presentation
- Publish a Presentation to Other File Formats
- Secure a Presentation
Delegates should have attended PowerPoint 2010 Level 1 or have equivalent knowledge.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
PowerPoint 2010 Level 1
Thsi 1-day course provides the skills needed to create and modify basic presentations with PowerPoint 2010.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.