Access 2010 Level 3
This course has been retired. Please view currently available User Microsoft Office Training Courses.
Structuring Existing Data (3 topics)
- Analyse Tables
- Create a Junction Table
- Improve the Table Structure
Writing Advanced Queries (5 topics)
- Create Subqueries
- Create Unmatched and Duplicate Queries
- Group and Summarize Records Using Criteria
- Summarize Data Using a Crosstab Query
- Create a PivotTable and a PivotChart
Simplifying Tasks with Macros (5 topics)
- Create a Macro
- Attach a Macro
- Restrict Records Using a Condition
- Validate Data Using a Macro
- Automate Data Entry Using a Macro
Creating Effective Reports (4 topics)
- Include a Chart in a Report
- Print Data in Columns
- Cancel Printing of a Blank Report
- Publish Reports as PDF
Maintaining an Access Database (5 topics)
- Link Tables to External Data Sources
- Manage a Database
- Determine Object Dependency
- Document a Database
- Analyze the Performance of a Database
Delegates should have attended the Access 2010 Level 1 and Level 2 courses or have equivalent knowledge.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Microsoft Access Introduction
Examine the basic database concepts, and create and modify databases and their various objects with this 2-day Access Introduction training course.
Microsoft Access Advanced
This 2-day course provides the skills required for advanced report design and database management with Microsoft Access.