Access 2010 Level 3
This course has been retired. Please view currently available User Microsoft Office Training Courses.
Structuring Existing Data (3 topics)
- Analyse Tables
- Create a Junction Table
- Improve the Table Structure
Writing Advanced Queries (5 topics)
- Create Subqueries
- Create Unmatched and Duplicate Queries
- Group and Summarize Records Using Criteria
- Summarize Data Using a Crosstab Query
- Create a PivotTable and a PivotChart
Simplifying Tasks with Macros (5 topics)
- Create a Macro
- Attach a Macro
- Restrict Records Using a Condition
- Validate Data Using a Macro
- Automate Data Entry Using a Macro
Creating Effective Reports (4 topics)
- Include a Chart in a Report
- Print Data in Columns
- Cancel Printing of a Blank Report
- Publish Reports as PDF
Maintaining an Access Database (5 topics)
- Link Tables to External Data Sources
- Manage a Database
- Determine Object Dependency
- Document a Database
- Analyze the Performance of a Database
Delegates should have attended the Access 2010 Level 1 and Level 2 courses or have equivalent knowledge.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Microsoft Access Introduction
Examine the basic database concepts, and create and modify databases and their various objects with this 2-day Access Introduction training course.
Microsoft Access Advanced
This 2-day course provides the skills required for advanced report design and database management with Microsoft Access.