Word 2010 Level 2
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
If you use Microsoft Word 2010 on a regular basis, then once you have mastered the basic skills, the next step is to improve your proficiency. To do so, you can customise and automate the way Microsoft Word 2010 works for you. You can also improve the quality of your work by enhancing your documents with customised Microsoft Word 2010 elements. In this course, you will create complex documents in Microsoft Word 2010 by adding components such as, customised lists, tables, charts, and graphics. You will also create personalised Microsoft Word 2010 efficiency tools.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Manage lists.
- Customize tables and charts.
- Customize formatting with styles and themes.
- Modify pictures in a document.
- Create customized graphic elements.
- Insert content using Quick Parts.
- Control text flow.
- Use templates to automate document creation.
- Perform mail merges.
- Use macros to automate common tasks.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Managing Lists (3 topics)
- Sort a List
- Renumber a List
- Customize Lists
Customising Tables and Charts (4 topics)
- Sort Table Data
- Control Cell Layout
- Perform Calculations in a Table
- Create Charts
Customising Formatting with Styles and Themes (3 topics)
- Create or Modify a Text Style
- Create a Custom List or Table Style
- Apply Default and Customized Document Themes
Modifying Pictures (4 topics)
- Resize a Picture
- Adjust Picture Appearance Settings
- Wrap Text Around a Picture
- Insert and Format Screenshots in a Document
Creating Customized Graphic Elements (4 topics)
- Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Draw Shapes
- Add WordArt and Other Special Effects to Text
- Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
Inserting Content Using Quick Parts (4 topics)
- Insert Building Blocks
- Create Building Blocks
- Modify Building Blocks
- Insert Fields Using Quick Parts
Controlling Text Flow (4 topics)
- Control Paragraph Flow
- Insert Section Breaks
- Insert Columns
- Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow
Using Templates to Automate Document Creation (2 topics)
- Create a Document Based on a Template
- Create a Template
Automating the Mail Merge (3 topics)
- Use the Mail Merge Feature
- Merge Envelopes and Labels
- Create a Data Source Using Word
Using Macros to Automate Tasks (2 topics)
- Automate Tasks Using Macros
- Create a Macro
* Students should be able to use Microsoft Word 2010 to create, edit, format, save, and print basic business documents that contain text, basic tables, and simple graphics. * Students can obtain this level of skill by taking the following courses: Microsoft Office Word 2010: Level 1.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Word 2010 Level 1
Theis 1-day Word 2010 Level 1 training course provides the basic concepts required to create, edit, and enhance standard business documents.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.