Introduction to Cloud Computing
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This one-day instructor-led course provides delegates with a technical overview of cloud computing.
This course is suitable for engineering, technical management and sales/marketing staff who have no prior knowledge of the cloud.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (13 topics)
- The Definition of Cloud Computing
- The Benefits of the Cloud
- Cloud-enabling technologies: virtualization, multi-tenanting and related topics
- Services, Service-Oriented Architectures
- Cloud Service Models: IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Cloud Deployment Models: Public, Private, Hybrid and Community clouds
- Building a Cloud: Open Standards and Open Source Cloud Management Tools
- Architectural Best Practices: Designing for the Cloud
- Security in the Cloud
- Economics of the Cloud: Costs and Payment Models
- When to Use the Cloud (and When Not To)
- Cloud Strategy
- Cloud Standards and the Future
A basic understanding of the architecture and technologies that support the internet is required.
Delegates should have familiarity with technical IT, data storage and/or the provision of software or services.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.