Excel 2010 Level 2
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
This course is meant for those desiring to gain advanced skill sets necessary for calculating data using functions and formulas, sorting and filtering data, using PivotTables and PivotCharts for analyzing data, and customizing workbooks. You will use advanced formulas and work with various tools to analyze data in spreadsheets. You will also organize table data, present data as charts, and enhance the look and appeal of workbooks by adding graphical objects.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use advanced formulas.
- Organize worksheet and table data using various techniques.
- Create and modify charts.
- Analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts.
- Insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet.
- Customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Calculating Data with Advanced Formulas (4 topics)
- Apply Cell and Range Names
- Calculate Data Across Worksheets
- Use Specialized Functions
- Analyze Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
Organizing Worksheet and Table Data (4 topics)
- Create and Modify Tables
- Format Tables
- Sort or Filter Data
- Use Functions to Calculate Data
Presenting Data Using Charts (3 topics)
- Create a Chart
- Modify Charts
- Format Charts
Analyzing Data Using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts (3 topics)
- Create a PivotTable Report
- Filter Data Using Slicers
- Analyze Data Using PivotCharts
Inserting Graphic Objects (4 topics)
- Insert and Modify Pictures and ClipArt
- Draw and Modify Shapes
- Illustrate Workflow Using SmartArt Graphics
- Layer and Group Graphic Objects
Customizing and Enhancing the Excel Environment (4 topics)
- Customize the Excel Environment
- Customize Workbooks
- Manage Themes
- Create and Use Templates
You must have attended Excel 2010 Level 1 or have equivalent knowledge.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.