Managing Successful Programmes Overview
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Managing Successful Programmes(MSP™ is the OGC’s (Office of Government Commerce) approach for managing change and delivering business benefits from a set of related projects and is an integral part of the OGC’s best practice portfolio.
MSP comprises a set of principles and processes that are used when managing a programme. Although founded on best practice it is not prescriptive. It is a flexible approach to managing the full programme lifecycle and can be adapted to suit the needs of individual programmes, and organisations.
MSP identifies and describes the programme lifecycle, identifying the responsibilities and activities that will need to be undertaken during the life of a programme and the type of information that will need to be produced in order to complete the programme definition. MSP also identifies the need to create and maintain strategies that will ensure that the portfolio of projects and any related activities are managed and delivered consistently whilst maintaining focus on the required benefits.
The aim of the course is to provide delegates with a brief, basic understanding of MSP principles, and the programme lifecycle.
On completion of this course, delegates will:
- Understand the basic MSP Themes and the Transformational Flow
- Understand how the application of MSP principles can improve an organisations ability to implement change and maintain focus on the desired benefits
- Identify the information required to effectively define a programme
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (11 topics)
- Programme Management Themes including:-
- Benefits Realisation Management
- Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement
- Risk Management and Issue Resolution
- Blueprint Design and Delivery
- Quality Management
- Business Case Management
- Programme Planning and Control
- The Transformational Flow