Adobe Illustrator Advanced
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This one-day advanced course will cover some of Adobe Illustrator’s more advanced artwork creation tools and techniques. You will learn how to create more complex shapes and graphics, work with symbols and with masking. The course will also cover how to convert raster graphics into vectors, how to apply effects and how to work in perspective.
- Create complex shapes using the Shape Builder and Pathfinder tools
- Import raster images and convert them to editable vector graphics
- Create and manage Illustrator symbols
- Work with clipping and opacity masks
- Apply blends to objects
- Apply Illustrator effects, including 3D
- Use tools to help create artwork in perspective
Please note: for Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required for this course to work through remote desktop labs and view training information.
This course, in conjunction with the Introduction course, will help prepare delegates for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) and Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certification exams.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Module 1: Creating complex shapes (3 topics)
- The Pathfinder panel
- Compound objects
- The Shape Builder Tool
Module 2: Tracing artwork (3 topics)
- Vector and raster graphics
Module 3: Working with symbols (3 topics)
- Introducing symbols
- Working with symbols
- Symbol sets and symbolism tools
Module 4: Masking and blending (2 topics)
- Masking objects
- Blending objects
Module 5: Object effects (2 topics)
- Basic effects
- 3D effects
Module 6: Drawing in perspective (3 topics)
- The Perspective Grid Tool
- Custom Perspective Grids
- Creating artwork in perspective
Delegates should have a good working knowledge of Illustrator and be able to create and manipulate designs, including:
- Creating basic artwork using shapes
- Modify paths
- Work with colour, fills and strokes
- Use Illustrator’s Pen tool
- Save files as different formats to export from Illustrator
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Adobe Illustrator Introduction
The Adobe Illustrator Introduction training course teaches new users how to produce professional graphics, logos, maps and illustrations
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.