Adobe Photoshop Advanced
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course delves into some of the more advanced image editing and manipulation techniques that are used by Photoshop experts, and offers you hands on activities that demonstrate how these techniques can be used in order to create exciting, professional visual effects. It will also cover powerful tools and techniques to automate aspects of your Photoshop workflow.
This course, in conjunction with the Introduction course, will help prepare delegates for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) and Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certification exams.
- Control and composite images using various masking techniques
- Retouch images using some of Photoshop's more advanced tools such as Liquify and Puppet Warp
- Correct the lighting and exposure of images using different dodging and burning techniques
- Work with Smart Objects to improve workflow
- Use both raster and vector artwork in images
- Work with different automation tools and commands to speed up day-to-day tasks
Please note: for Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required for this course to work through remote desktop labs and view training information.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Masking (3 topics)
- Layer masks
- Adjustment layers
- Clipping mask
Advanced retouching tools (7 topics)
- The Perspective Crop Tool
- Correcting image distortion
- The Liquify filter
- Using Content Aware Scale
- Working with Puppet Warp
- Cloning parts of an image
- Dodging and burning
Working with Smart Objects (3 topics)
- Creating Smart Objects
- Smart Filters
- Stacking modes
Working with vector graphics (3 topics)
- Vector terminology
- Working with shapes
- Using the Pen Tool
Automation (5 topics)
- Tool presets
- Batch Rename
- Delegates should have a good working knowledge of Photoshop and be able to create and manipulate images, including:
- Cropping, straightening and rotating images
- Make, modify and work with selections
- Use layers, including layer styles and type layers
- Be able to use common retouching tools such as the Eraser and Spot Healing Brush
- Save files as different formats to export from Photoshop
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Adobe Photoshop Introduction
This 2-day course is the most efficient and effective way of getting started in Adobe Photoshop.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.