Microsoft SharePoint On-Premises End User Level 2 (2013 / 2016)
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course is aimed at users of SharePoint Server 2013 and 2016. If you are using SharePoint Online (SharePoint in Office 365) please refer to the course QASPEUOL2 - SharePoint Online End User Level 2.
The goal of this course is to provide you with the knowledge to use the more advanced tools of Microsoft SharePoint 2016. Users of this level are more involved with customising apps to collaborate with a team with stronger emphasis on business needs and content. This understanding is also fundamental to Team Site Owners and managers. The course emphasises hands-on experience, with a series of self-guided exercises integrated into the training.
You will discover how to customise apps and modify their settings in order for them to control key business information. You will edit various types of web pages to arrange information and ensure it meets business processes and compliance.
- Manage custom apps and their settings
- Import data from an Excel Worksheet into a Custom List
- Customise and manage metadata to meet business data needs
- Customise and manage views to present information on web pages
- Edit Web pages and Web Parts
- Create custom Workflows
- Summarise data using reports
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Beyond SharePoint End User (4 topics)
- Topic A: SharePoint Contributor Review
- Topic B: The user roles of SharePoint
- Topic C: Types of End Users
- Topic D: SharePoint Live Updates
Manage SharePoint Apps (10 topics)
- Topic A: Built-in App Templates
- Topic B: Identify your site content
- Topic C: Create your Apps
- Topic D: App Settings
- Topic E: App Settings to consider
- Topic F: Picture Libraries
- Topic G: Discussion boards
- Topic H: Surveys
- Topic I: Custom Lists from scratch
- Topic J: Custom Lists from Excel tables
Advanced Metadata (8 topics)
- Topic A: Define your Metadata
- Topic B: Systems and Site Metadata
- Topic C: Hyperlink / Picture Columns
- Topic D: Lookup Columns
- Topic E: Calculated Columns
- Topic F: Managed Metadata Columns
- Topic G: Metadata Integrity
- Topic H: Rating settings
Working with Views (3 topics)
- Topic A: Understanding Views
- Topic B: Managing Views
- Topic C: Use Styles in Views
Web Page Editing (10 topics)
- Topic A: Understand Content Pages
- Topic B: Site Pages
- Topic C: Wiki Pages
- Topic D: Formatting Wiki Pages
- Topic E: Pictures
- Topic F: Adding Web Media
- Topic G: Hyperlinks
- Topic H: Hyperlink to an Email Address
- Topic I: Web Part Pages
- Topic J: Web Parts
Connect to Microsoft office (6 topics)
- Topic A: Principals of Office with SharePoint
- Topic B: Connect to Office
- Topic C: Connect to Outlook
- Topic D: Connect to Excel
- Topic E: Synchronise Data between Excel and SharePoint
- Topic F: Connect SharePoint with Microsoft Access
Workflows (6 topics)
- Topic A: Understanding Workflows
- Topic B: Enable Workflow Templates
- Topic C: Add a Workflow
- Topic D: Manually Start a Workflow
- Topic E: View Running Workflow History
- Topic F: Allow, Retire or Remove a Workflow
- A good understanding of Windows.
- Experience using Internet Explorer 11 or equivalent browser.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint On-Premises equivalent to our “SharePoint On-Premises End User Level 1”.
- A good knowledge of Office 2013 / 2016 applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Please Note: If you attend a course and do not meet the pre-requisites you may be asked to leave.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Microsoft SharePoint On-Premises End User Level 1 (2013 / 2016)
This 1-day course provides end-user delegates with the knowledge to carry out basic tasks in SharePoint 2013 and 2016.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.