Excel 2010 Level 1
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
You will create and edit basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets and workbooks.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Office Excel 2010.
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modify an Excel worksheet.
- Format a worksheet.
- Print the content of an Excel workbook.
- Manage an Excel workbook.
This course is designed for students who desire to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Creating a Basic Excel Worksheet (5 topics)
- Identify the Elements of the User Interface
- Customize the Excel Interface
- Work with Cells
- Enter Data in an Excel Workbook
- Obtain Help in Excel
Performing Calculations in an Excel Worksheet (3 topics)
- Create Basic Formulas
- Calculate the Cell Values by Using Functions
- Copy Formulas and Functions
Modifying an Excel Worksheet (4 topics)
- Manipulate Data
- Modify the Worksheet Elements
- Search for Data in a Worksheet
- Modify Rows and Columns
Formatting an Excel Worksheet (6 topics)
- Modify Fonts
- Check a Worksheet for Spelling Errors
- Apply Number Formatting
- Add Borders and Colors to Cells
- Align the Content in a Cell
- Apply Cell Styles
Printing Excel Workbooks (3 topics)
- Set the Page Layout Options
- Set Page Breaks
- Print a Workbook
Managing an Excel Workbook (3 topics)
- Format Worksheet Tabs
- Manage Worksheets
- View Worksheets and Workbooks
Delegates should be able to: * Use a mouse * Type and use a keyboard * Navigate through Windows files and folders * Work with Windows – minimise, maximise, open and close
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
Leeds (City Exchange)
02 09 12 19
Manchester (Oxford St)