Microsoft .NET Fundamentals
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-372, and build an understanding of these topics: .NET Framework Concepts, Namespaces and Classes in the .NET Framework, .NET Code Compilation, I/O Classes in the .NET Framework, Security, .NET Languages, and Memory Management. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
- Understand .NET Framework Concepts
- Understand Namespaces and Classes in the .NET Framework
- Understand.NET Code Compilation
- Understand I/O Classes in the .NET Framework
- Understand Security
- Understand.NET Languages
- Understand Memory Management
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
To help you prepare for this exam, Microsoft recommends that you have hands-on experience with the product and that you use the specified training resources. These training resources do not necessarily cover all topics listed in the "Skills measured" section.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (6 topics)
- Module 1: Understanding Object-Oriented Programming
- Module 2: Understanding Data Types and Collections
- Module 3: Understanding Events and Exceptions
- Module 4: Understanding Code Compilation and Deployment
- Module 5: Understanding Input/Output (I/O) Classes
- Module 6: Understanding Security