Accelerated MCTS Exchange 2007 Configuring
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 – Configuration certification highlights your area of expertise and validates the knowledge and skills required to deploy and administer an enterprise messaging environment with Exchange Server 2007.
Successful candidates will have experience installing, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting Exchange Server 2007, and managing messaging security and recovering messaging servers and databases.
Delegates will be provided with an examination voucher (included in the price of the course). The exam is to be sat within 12 months of being issued at the client’s convenience after the event.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (6 topics)
- Installing and configuring Exchange servers
- Creating and modifying recipients and public folders
- Maintaining and optimizing the messaging system
- Monitoring and reporting on the messaging system
- Troubleshooting messaging issues
- Managing data recovery and disaster recovery of a messaging environment