Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Scrum is an established Agile process that can be used to manage and control complex software and product development using iterative, incremental practices. It has become increasingly well-used as a lightweight Management wrapper for other Agile methods, and is often used alongside eXtreme Programming. Through discussion, practical exercises and Case Studies, this course explains the rationale for Scrum, what it is and how it works – and the benefits that it can deliver.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (9 topics)
- Agile Principles and the Agile Manifesto
- The Case for Scrum
- The Scrum Process
- Scrum Roles (Product Owner, Scrum Project Team, ScrumMaster)
- Scrum Ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Daily Scrum Meetings)
- Scrum Artefacts (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Burndown Chart)
- Scaling Scrum
- Scrum and Distributed Development
- Transitioning to Scrum