Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Change, and the management of change, is a constant challenge in today’s competitive environment. However, traditional ‘Waterfall’ approaches to Project Management and Delivery can only really succeed where system requirements are static and where change is minimal or predictable – each being situations that are increasingly unlikely.
Agile methods welcome and enable change, and employ iterative project delivery lifecycle practices that provide the ability to react positively to the opportunities that change can offer. Agile focuses on high levels of interactive communication, quality, frequent delivery and feedback based around empowered teams working in an iterative framework of “assess, adapt, apply”.
This one-day course provides an introduction to Agile and an overview of the principles of each of the leading Agile methods; including eXtreme Programming, Scrum, DSDM (Dynamic Systems Development Method) Atern, the Agile/Open Unified Process and Lean Software Development.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (14 topics)
- The Business Case for Agile
- Principles of Agile and the Agile Manifesto
- The leading Agile methods - similarities and differences
- Project Roles, Responsibilities and Rights
- Customer/Business User involvement
- Agile Requirements Analysis and User Stories
- Agile Architecture and Refactoring
- Timeboxing and Prioritisation
- Agile Project, Release, and Iteration Planning
- Agile Testing and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Daily Scrums, Project Reviews and Retrospectives
- People and Cultural aspects of Agile
- The Risks of Agile
- Transitioning to Agile