Novell GroupWise 8 Advanced Administration
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
This Novell GroupWise 8 Advanced Administration course is a four day, hands-on experience. It provides a
highly technical look at the features of GroupWise 8 from the Administrator role and teaches you how to troubleshoot those features. The labs in this class focus on leveraging GroupWise features to make administration and troubleshooting a GroupWise 8 system more efficient.
During this course, you will learn to:
- Describe the GroupWise architecture.
- Apply support packs.
- Configure the advanced agent.
- Configure advanced GWIA.
- Configure advanced WebAccess.
- Secure GroupWise with SSL.
- Install and using the client.
- Work with and resolve common support issues.
- Install mobile solutions.
- Implement a two-cluster node on Linux and install GroupWise in the cluster.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Architecture Review (3 topics)
- eDirectory Review
- GroupWise and eDirectory
- GroupWise System Architecture
Applying Support Packs (2 topics)
- Upgrading ConsoleOne Snapins and the Software Distribution Directory
- Upgrading Domains and Post Offices
Advanced Agent Configuration
Advanced GWIA Configuration (3 topics)
- Upgrading GWIA
- Installing a Second Agent
- Agent Failover
Advanced WebAccess Configuration (4 topics)
- Upgrade the WebAccess Application and Agent
- Configure the WebAccess Application Web Console
- Configure a Second WebAccess Agent
- Agent Redirection and Failover
Securing GroupWise with SSL (4 topics)
- Create a Self-Signed SSL Certificate
- Secure Agent Communication
- Secure Client Communication
- Secure the Web Server
Client (5 topics)
- Client Rollout with SetupIP
- Upgrade Clients with Auto Update
- Auto Update with SetupIP
- Enabling LDAP Authentication
- Configure Caching Mode
Top Support Issues (3 topics)
- GroupWise User Move
- Restore a Deleted User and Mail
- Recreate User Database
Mobile Solutions (1 topic)
- Install and Configure GroupWise Moble Server
Clustering (3 topics)
- Configure Shared Storage
- Install Cluster Services
- Install GroupWise in the Cluster