Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
Do you recognise this feeling?
“Your brain starts working from the moment you are born and never stops, until you stand up to speak in public.” (Sir George Jessel)
Do you need to make really challenging presentations with high stakes for their success?
Do you want to be able to impress your audience?
Audiences now expect a high quality professional performance, and increasingly, important decisions are made as a result of presentations. This programme provides the tools and techniques to achieve a high level of performance. The course is for all levels, including the most senior executive, who seek to enhance their abilities to impress groups and audiences. It is aimed at experienced presenters with good basic presentation skills who need to make presentations in demanding situations, utilising all technology available.
This will be a highly participative workshop. It is designed to develop skills and build confidence, via trainer input, help and guidance, personal assessment and interactive sessions. Presentations are filmed.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Structure a persuasive presentation
- Establish credibility with your audience
- Make presentations more dynamic and to have impact by using verbal and non-verbal communication to your advantage
- Use the tools of rhetoric and motivational fillers strategically to achieve the impact you want
- Appeal to audience interests and motivation
- Deal confidently with difficult situations and people, involving posing and taking questions
- Develop more memorable visuals
Course Topics (12 topics)
- Personal objectives for the course.
- Assessing your audience, their interests and motivation.
- Planning and structuring your presentation for strategic impact.
- Engaging and holding your audience.
- Creating a dynamic presentation.
- The art of persuasion - what benefits are you giving your audience?
- Using rhetoric and NLP
- Handling nerves.
- Preparation and use of visual aids.
- Handling questions strategically.
- Presentation practice and feedback.
- A personal action plan.
Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and basic presentation experience are required to benefit from this course. Please bring two ten minute buisiness presentations for improvement, rehearsal and delivery as well as a laptop to work on presentation slides.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.