M50025: Windows Powershell for Administrators
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This hands-on class will introduce administrators to the new Windows command-line shell, PowerShell. PowerShell offers both a command-line interface as well as a scripting environment. With connectivity to Microsoft products such as Exchange 2007, System Center Operations Manager (MOM 2007) and many more, PowerShell provides a consistent interface to more easily control system administration and accelerate automation. It runs on Windows XP SP2, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Use Windows PowerShell commands and navigate the Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Use pipelines and scripts.
- Manipulate data using variables and arrays.
- Create, execute, and sign scripts for security.
- Use script flow control statements.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (10 topics)
- Introduction to PowerShell - the Basics
- The PowerShell Pipeline, Scripts and Syntax
- Variables and Data Types, Variable Scopes, and Arrays
- Script Flow Control Statements
- Regular Expressions
- Error Handling
- Advanced Scripting for Administrators
Experience administering servers.