Learn to Code - Creating Web Pages
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
Web design can look complicated to the beginner. This course is an easy to understand first step towards creating meaningful web content and will give delegates an understanding of how to put together simple web pages incorporating links, images and basic styling. The course is designed to provide delegates with hands-on experience of building their own Web pages.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what HTML is, how it is used and how it came to be
- Use a text editor to create an HTML document
- Create links to locations within a site, within a page and to external sites
- Format Web page content by using HTML/XHTML tags and Cascading Style Sheets
- Incorporate graphics into Web pages as embedded images, links, and backgrounds
- Generate unordered, ordered, and nested lists in HTML documents
- Build and format tables and add inline frames for presenting information in different formats
- Obtain an understanding of basic CSS
The course is aimed at anyone who has been charged with developing basic web content.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Creating a Basic Web Page (2 topics)
- Introduction to Web Design and Development
- Create a Basic Page Structure
Structuring Content (3 topics)
- Create Headings and Horizontal Rules
- Control Text Flow
- Create Lists
Applying Styles Using CSS (4 topics)
- Format Text
- Format Lists
- Format Images
- Modify Page Background
Working with Tables (3 topics)
- Create a Table
- Modify the Table Structure
- Format the Table
Linking Web Pages (4 topics)
- Create Hypertext Links
- Create Image Links
- Create Email Links
- Format Links
Delegates should have a working knowledge of the Windows operating environment and be familiar with the concepts and use of the Internet.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.