Excel 2007 Level 4 - Advanced Functions
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
You are a relatively proficient user of Microsoft Office Excel 2007, and you now wish to take advantage of the advanced features and techniques used in Microsoft Office Excel 2007. Excel has many tools and functions that help you in analyzing varied data to make decisions having large scale implications on profitability, be it in the domain of sales, project management, credit, equities, futures, options, currency, and so on. In this course, you will use the advanced features of Microsoft Office Excel 2007 to attain a high degree of proficiency as an Excel power user.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Forecast data using functions.
- Analyze data using the data analysis tools in Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
- Make investment decisions using the financial functions in Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
- Examine data using math functions in Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
- Manipulate data using text and information functions in Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
- Create templates and work with the advanced chart options.
- Manage data in Excel workbooks.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Manipulating Data Using Statistical and Lookup Functions (4 topics)
- Forecast GDP Using Statistical Functions
- Evaluate Sales Data Using Statistical Functions
- Analyze Stock Data Using Statistical Functions
- Mine Data Using the Lookup and Reference Functions
Analyzing Data Using Data Analysis Tools (6 topics)
- Analyze Sales Data Using Descriptive Statistics
- Analyze Time Series Data Using Exponential Smoothing
- Analyze Data Using Regression
- Identify Beta Value of a Security
- Analyze Sector Data Using Correlation and Covariance Matrix
- Optimize Stock Portfolio Using Solver
Working with Data Using Financial Functions (2 topics)
- Develop an Investment Schedule Using Financial Functions
- Make Investment Decisions Using Financial Functions
Examining Data Using Math Functions (3 topics)
- Analyze Sales Data Using Math Functions
- Calculate Stock Returns Using Math Functions
- Aggregate GDP Data Using Math Functions
Manipulating Data Using Text and Information Functions (2 topics)
- Manipulate Data Using Text Functions
- Validate Data Using Information Functions
Working with Templates and Charts (2 topics)
- Create Advanced Templates
- Create Advanced Charts
Managing Data in Workbooks (4 topics)
- Retrieve and Paste Data
- Determine the Conditional Sum
- Identify Specific Data Using the Lookup Wizard
- Clean Data in Workbooks
Excel 2007 knowledge, including how to create, edit, format, and print worksheets that include charts and sorted and filtered data is required. You should also know how to write and edit simple formulas. To ensure your success, we recommend the previous level courses, or equivalent knowledge.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Excel 2007 Level 1
Gain the skills necessary to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel 2007 worksheets with the training course Excel 2007 Level 1
Excel 2007 Level 2
Take the Excel 2007 Level 2 training course to learn how to streamline repetitive tasks and display spreadsheet data in more visually effective ways.
Excel 2007 Level 3
Extend your knowledge into some of the more specialized and advanced capabilities of Excel with the 1-day training course Excel 2007 Level 3.