Adobe After Effects: Rookie
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Bring your vision to life with blockbuster visual effects and compelling motion graphics in Adobe After Effects Professional software. Work with sophisticated tools and enjoy tight integration with Adobe’s leading design applications while you deliver stunning work to virtually any media type.
On this course you will become familiar with the After Effects interface, learn to create animations, work with layers, apply effects, work with masks and mattes, about type, use color effectively and to export files.
A person who wishes to work in the video field or who currently works in the field, or an Adobe application user looking to expand his or her skills, looking to add effects to video projects. Some students may be mainly interested in creating video primarily for the Web, and others for film, but the majority are preparing more for work in broadcast video. This course is for people new to After Effects.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
After Effects User Interface and Animation (2 topics)
- What is a project file and what is in it?
- Tools and Panels: how to navigate around the application, Workspaces: selecting, saving, setting
Basic Animation (2 topics)
- Transform properties of layers
- Keyframing: making element move, Importing Photoshop and Illustrator files
Intermediate Animation (1 topic)
- In depth keyframe manipulation and interpolation Graph Editor, Motion Sketch/Smoother, Auto-Orient/Motion Blur, Roving Keyframes, Anchor Point/Pan Behind Tool, Panning a large graphic: technique, Hold Keyframes
Layer Control (2 topics)
- Trim-move-stack-split (keyboard shortcuts)
- Quality,Slip Tool, Sequence Layers, Solo Switches, Looping Footage, Image Sequences, Frame Rate vs. Time Stretch, Blending Modes, Effects and Solids with Blending Modes, Effects and Presets Panel: animation presets, Adjustment layers
Transparency (2 topics)
- Shape, feather, expansion, Masking with the Pen Tool: Bezier curves, Mask Shape Interpolation, Mask modes, Mattes and Stencils, Mask shapes
Type and Titles (2 topics)
- Simple Rules of Titling
- Basic Text, Text Animators/Range Selectors, Randomizing, Applying and Saving Text Animation presets, Per character animators in CS3
Nesting (3 topics)
- Editing precomps
- Locking panels
Render Order (1 topic)
- How After Effects put it all together
Exporting Files (3 topics)
- Render Queue
- Export As,Same Frame As
Before taking this course, you should have a basic understanding of your computer’s operating you should know how to launch an application, create and save files, and copy files from.