Check Point Security Administrator (CCSA) R70/R71 Upgrade
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Check Point Training Courses.
Course Contents (20 topics)
- Install and configure a Security Management Server
- Install SecurePlatform
- Install SmartConsole
- Launch SmartDashboard
- Create Corporate Gateway Rules
- Install and test the Corporate Policy
- Create DMZ Objects and access rules in SmartDashboard
- Configure and test Hide NAT on the Corporate Network
- Perform a Security Gateway upgrade from the command line
- Create VPN community and rules
- Test and troubleshoot VPNs
- Modify the Rule Base
- Test Encryption with Certificates
- Create remote-access groups
- Configure gateway for IKE encryption
- Verify office mode IP assignment
- Test the remote connection
- Configure the mail server
- Observe mail traffic
- Configure policy to block attacks
Delegates should have a prior CCSA certification and want an accelerated path to achieve CCSA R70 certification.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Check Point Cyber Security Administrator CCSA R80.20
This 3-Day course provides the skills required to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades.