M50216: System Center Operations Manager, Advanced configuration & administration
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and administrate a complex Operations Manager 2007 environment. The information included in this class will give students a better understanding of their Operations Manager 2007 infrastructure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Troubleshoot Operations Manager 2007
- Understand Operations Manager 2007 architecture
- Troubleshoot and tune management packs
- Work with connectors
- Author management pack
- Author custom reports
- Perform day-to-day tasks with command shell
- Use Scripts in Operations Manager 2007.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Architecture and Troubleshooting (3 topics)
- Operations Manager "Health Engine"
Management Packs (5 topics)
- OpsMgr Console vs Authoring console
- Override and thresholds
- PRO Tips
Reporting (2 topics)
- The data warehouse database
- SQL Reporting and reporting items
Connectors (3 topics)
- Connector Architecture
- Using the Universal Connector
- Deploy, configure and use the Universal Connector
Advanced Scripting and PowerShell (2 topics)
- Operations Manager andPowerShell functionality
- Operations Manager and Visual Basic Scripts functionality
* A+ certification or equivalent knowledge. * Network+ certification or equivalent knowledge. * Visual Basic Script knowledge. * Windows Server experience. * Completed Course 2274, or have equivalent knowledge. * Completed Course 2275, or have equivalent knowledge. * Completed Course 2277, or have equivalent knowledge. * Completed Course 2278, or have equivalent knowledge. * Completed Course 2279, or have equivalent knowledge. * Completed Course 50028B, Managing System Center Operations 2007, or equivalent knowledge.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
M50028: Managing System Center Operations Manager 2007
M50028 is a 5-day instructor led training course providing the knowledge and skills required for Managing System Center Operations Manager 2007Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online