IBM TotalStorage DS8000 Implementation Workshop for Open Systems
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
To learn about the DS8000 storage subsystem and its hardware components and logical structure for open systems hosts. Students will configure hosts and fixed block logical unit numbers (LUNs) for the DS8000 storage subsystem using a DS8000 Storage Manager graphical user interface (GUI) and review the DS command line interface (DSCLI) for scripting configuration functions. Configuration can be handled online or offline, with import and export capabilities for configuration files created in the offline configuration simulator.This is an intermediate course for storage administrators, systems programmers, IBM System Engineers (SE), and support groups responsible for installation and maintenance of the DS8000 in the open systems environment.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (10 topics)
- IBM TotalStorage DS8000 Implementation for open systems introduction
- IBM DS family and DS8000 overview
- IBM DS8000 architecture and hardware overview
- IBM DS8000 virtualization, configuration, and planning
- IBM DS8000 Storage Manager graphical user interface
- IBM SSPC System Storage Productivity Center
- IBM DS8000 command line interface
- Configure the IBM DS8000 for open systems environment
- IBM DS8000 Copy Services
- IBM DS8000 performance and tuning
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .