MCITP Server Administrator Accelerated
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Server administrators are recognized among their peers and managers as leaders in the day-to-day operations management of Windows Server 2008. Demonstrate and communicate your ability to take system-wide ownership of Windows Server 2008 administration, and increase your organization’s return on technology investment, by earning the MCITP: Server Administrator certification.
The Accelerated certification programmes provide you with everything you need to gain certification in a shortest time. Including:
- Full Microsoft Official Curriculum
- All events delivered by QA’s expert MCT team
- Extended delivery days – normally 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Practice tests taken with full support from your instructor
- Exam 70-646 ITP: Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator exam taken on the final day of your course.
- Free exam re-test voucher should you fail your first attempt.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (11 topics)
- Planning Windows Server 2008 Deployment
- Planning Network Infrastructure for Windows Server 2008
- Planning for Active Directory
- Planning for Group Policy
- Planning Application Servers
- Planning File and Print Services
- Planning Server and Network Security
- Planning Server Administration
- Planning and Implementing Monitoring and Maintenance
- Planning High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Planning Virtualization
This course is intended for a server administrators who are moving from a technical-specialist role to a decision-making role and want to acquire the necessary knowledge to be able to plan for Windows Server 2008 servers. To take this course and pass the exam delegates will need to have:- * MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring certification * MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring certification * Basic understanding of networking. * Intermediate understanding of network operating systems. * A good understanding of the IPv4 address structure and subnetting * An awareness of security best practices. Basic knowledge of server hardware. * Some experience creating objects in Active Directory. (Foundation course (M6424) or equivalent knowledge). * Basic concepts of backup and recovery in a Windows Server Environment. * Basic knowledge of DHCP. * Basic knowledge of IPSec.