Check Point Cyber Security Engineering CCSE R80.20
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Check Point Cyber Security Engineering R80.20 is an advanced 3-day course that teaches how to effectively configure and optimally manage Check Point Next Generation Firewalls.
- Identify advanced CLI commands.
- Understand system management procedures, including how to perform system upgrades and apply patches and hotfixes.
- Describe the Check Point Firewall infrastructure.
- Describe advanced methods of gathering important gateway data using CPView and CPInfo.
- Recognize how Check Point’s flexible API architecture supports automation and orchestration.
- Discuss advanced ClusterXL functions.
- Describe VRRP network redundancy advantages.
- Undersand how SecureXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
- Understand how CoreXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
- Identify the SmartEvent components that store network activity logs and identify events.
- Discuss the SmartEvent process that determines which network activities may lead to security issues.
- Understand how SmartEvent can assist in detecting, remediating, and preventing security threats.
- Discuss the Mobile Access Software Blace and how it secures communication and data.
- Understand Mobile Access deployment options.
- Recognize Check Point Remote Access solutions.
- Discuss Check Point Capsule components and how they protect mobile devices and business documents.
- Discuss diferent Check Point Solutions for attacks such as zero-day and Advanced Persistent Threats.
- Understand how SandBlast, Threat Emulation, and Threat Extraction prevent security incidents.
- Identify how Check Point Mobile Threat Prevention can help protect data accessed on company-issued smartphones and tablets.
This course is designed for expert users and resellers who need to perform advanced deployment configurations of Check Point Software Blades.
This could include the following:
- System Administrators
- Support Analysts
Students will need to bring their own tablet or portable device to the class as a reader for the Ekit courseware. In addition students must be advised install Capsule docs before arriving to the class.
Please note, whilst this course aligns to many of the objectives of the Check Point CCSE exam candidates should have practical experience and undertake further self-study in order to be fully prepared for the certification.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (7 topics)
- System Management
- Automation and Orchestration
- Mobile and Remote Access
- Threat Prevention
Lab Exercises (17 topics)
- Upgrading a Security Management Server to R80.20
- Applying Check Point Hotfixes
- Configuring a New Security Gateway Cluster
- Core CLI Elements of Firewall Administration
- Configuring Manual Network Address Translation
- Managing Objects Using the Check Point API
- Enabling Check Point VRRP
- Deploying a Secondary Security Management Server
- Viewing the Chain Modules
- Working with SecureXL
- Working with CoreXL
- Evaluating Threats with SmartEvent
- Managing Mobile Access
- Understanding IPS Protections
- Deploying IPS Geo Protection
- Reviewing Threat Prevention Settings and Protections
- Deploying Threat Emulation and Threat Extraction
- CCSA R80.20 training/certification
- Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, networking, TCP/IP, and the Internet.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Check Point Cyber Security Administrator CCSA R81.xx
This 3-Day course provides the skills required to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades.Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|