Understanding Agile and Scrum
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
The purpose of the one-day course is to enable staff to identify improvement opportunities in service delivery, based on Agile principles, practices, and techniques. It also prepares them to work in a Scrum team.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (9 topics)
- What is Agile?
- What are the benefits of using Agile?
- What are the values and principals of Agile?
- What is the Scrum framework?
- What are the different Scrum roles and their responsibilities?
- What are the different Scrum events, their purpose and their value?
- What are the Scrum artefacts?
- How do I manage and refine a product backlog?
- How can I estimate Product Backlog Items?
This course is suitable for anyone with no prior knowledge of Agile that is considering, evaluating or involved in a move towards working in (or with) a Scrum team.
Pre Course Reading:
Delegates should be familiar with the content and rationale in the Scrum Guide, available at http://scrumguides.org/
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.