Introduction to Change Management
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Business Analysis Training Courses.
Introduction to Change (3 topics)
- How do people react to change?
- Why does change fail?
- Explore the impact and consequences of change
What is Cultural Change? (4 topics)
- Understand how you can characterise a culture using a Cultural Web.
- Explore how changing the cultural paradigm can impact a change programme.
- How do national cultures differ?
- Understand how cultural diversity can shape corporate cultures.
Preparing for Change (5 topics)
- Developing a Case for Change.
- Who are the stakeholders?
- Assessing Stakeholder concerns and potential resistance to change.
- Assessing the readiness for change.
- Establishing an appropriate governance structure.
People Change Management Plan (5 topics)
- Defining the principles on which the change will be managed. Developing a Change Management Plan.
- Change Agents.
- Developing a Communication strategy and plan.
- Aligning with the project or programme plan.
- Creating a reinforcing change process.
Initiating and Sustaining Change (3 topics)
- Training programmes.
- Managing the challenges that arise in initiating change.
- Aligning the organisation.
Sustaining Change (2 topics)
- Managing the challenges that arise in sustaining a change.
- Continuous improvement.